Covid-19 Business Update
We recognise the increased uncertainty that coronavirus (Covid-19) may be causing and we are taking steps to ensure the safety of our customers, staff, and visitors.
01 We are open for business
Our offices are now open and arrangements have been put in place to make the office and warehouse environments safe and comfortable for employees. We will continue to have some employees working from home and introduce a rota system, so there is a mixture of office and home working in order to keep the offices as clear as possible and to maintain social distancing.
You can find contact details for each of our offices here. Although some employees are working remotely, we will still be able to respond to your queries quickly.
02 Precautions for employees & clients
Based on the Government’s guidance, we will implement the following:
- We will do everything we reasonably can to reduce risk and complete a risk assessment for office working and site visits.
- We will stagger arrival and departure times to reduce crowding.
- Hand sanitisers will be placed at strategic locations around our offices and will be used frequently.
- Everyone entering the building will immediately wash their hands and on each and every occasion they enter the building.
- Employees will adhere to the 2 metre social distancing rule while in the office or on sites.
- Antibacterial wipes will be provided for our employees.
- Latex gloves are available for our employees.
- Signs and posters with instructions on hand washing will be displayed.
- Face to face meetings will be avoided as much as possible.
- For employees who visit sites, we will carry out a risk assessment and full information and additional PPE will be issued as required.
03 Clients can contact us as normal
You can contact us on our normal telephone number and email address. For a fast response, please email email@example.com. Our immediate priority is to have measures in place to enable us to continue to serve our clients while ensuring the welfare of our colleagues.
04 Deliveries & manufacturing
Our delivery and manufacturing times are generally unaffected but we have also taken additional measures to ensure common product ranges can be delivered in under 6 weeks. Please contact us for further information.
05 Online consultation
We have introduced online playground consultations. Our design and estimating team are connected on a variety of different platforms such as Skype and Microsoft Teams. Please contact us for more information and to set up your virtual session – firstname.lastname@example.org